We like to keep things pretty simple so here’s how it works…
We do the legwork to find transparent (fixed priced) conveyancing solutions at a great price = DCB Clients winning
We’ve developed a network of knowledgeable and reliable mortgage brokers that are prepared to rebate you some of their commission to further reduce your conveyancing costs (if you’re buying and taking finance). The more you borrow, the more you save = DCB Clients really winning
Our service (solution) providers (lawyers and brokers) pay us to find you = DCB winning
Our aim is to utilise our knowledge and experience gained over the last 25 years within the Finance and Property law (Conveyancing) sectors to help you save time and money. We do this by helping you to connect with a trusted network of service providers from the legal and finance industries who work together to seamlessly ensure your property transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
Anyone active in the property game knows that things don’t always go exactly to plan so it’s good to have reliable, experienced players in your corner!
Our legal providers are chosen based on the following key attributes and outcomes:
- Lawyers not conveyancers = better outcomes, especially if things get tricky ..!
- Fee Transparency Eg: Fixed Price Conveyancing = no nasty surprises come bill time.
- Reliable and professional reputation = outcome focussed, sustainable solutions to minimise your stress.
PS: To ensure things go well for our clients, we actively seek client feedback to ensure all providers maintain a high service delivery focus at all times.
Our finance providers (mortgage brokers) are chosen based on the following key criteria:
- Experienced professionals (All broker managers are ex bank managers) = piece of mind to know you’re in good hands and dealing with reputable lenders.
- Successful business people who have (finance industry) runs on the board = motivated industry professionals who know how to get you a better deal with less stress. (There are brokers … and there are successful brokers. Which do you want doing your bidding..?)
- Access to a large (bank) lender panel = better choice of lenders so they can find the most suitable loan for your needs based on current offers available in the market.